Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Tom Quick Inn Restaurant Reviews

7/8/2011
5 star rating
So excited the Tom Quick Inn has life again!! Even though it was raining we opted to sit out on the porch.It was still very nice.I started with the chowder soup.It was very good.I I ordered the bourbon burger & i was not disappointed! Great flavor.My partner had a reuben and also was very happy with it.Great friendly service.

5 star rating
Yelp -Was at the Tom Quick Inn on July 7 th 2011. The place has recently been reopened by the Lutfy family, who managed the place successfully for a long time. I can see why the place was awesome. I had clam chowder and a turkey club. The chowder was first rate, but the turkey club was truly the best i have ever had. I am so happy that there is a great place in Milford again. I ‘ll definitely will be back.

5 star rating
Was at the Tom Quick Inn on July 7 th 2011. The place has recently been reopened by the Lutfy family, who managed the place successfully for a long time. I can see why the place was awesome. I had clam chowder and a turkey club. The chowder was first rate, but the turkey club was truly the best i have ever had. I am so happy that there is a great place in Milford again. I ‘ll definitely will be back.

5 star rating
Being a food connoisseur and having traveled across the country to many fine dining establishments, I have the pleasure of expressing my top notch experience at the Tom Quick Inn. Not only was the building beautiful and impeccable to the touch, the service was exceptional. A waitres by the name of Wendy was beyond knowledgable and very attentive. She made several reccomendations that my date and I decided to try, and I am extremely satisfied with those choices. I have never had so much flavor in one sitting. I heard great things about Chef Matt and his amazing skills in the kitchen from former patrons and couldn’t agree more. His very own savory Bourbon Love sauce is used on many of the items on the palatable. menu. I wish I could take him home with me and experience that sort of flavorgasm on a daily basis. It was the BEST I’ve ever had.

5 star rating
411 Broad St, Milford, PA 18337
Reviewed by Jason S.
The menu is balanced between classic favorites and dishes that will appeal to connoisseurs, and everything we had was perfectly prepared. The waitstaff was friendly and attentive without being intrusive. We were all very happy with our meals and the entire experience, and will certainly be coming back as much as possible in the future. Very highly recommended


5 star rating
7/24/2011
Just spent a great weekend w/friends at tom quick inn, rooms were
great and most important extremely clean.
glad to see dick and pam back at the inn w/their great & friendly staff.
We had dinner in there and the food was excellent.
Welcome back Dick & Pam and Good Luck.
Val& Ed E

5 star rating
Congratulations to the Lutfy’s, Your doing a fabulous job! So far I’ve had the Pastrami Rueben, Pulled Pork and Roast Chicken. All have been prepared to perfection. The property is keep immaculately clean and staff are extremely knowledgeable, personable and efficient. So many delicious menu options to choose, means I’ll be back to try everything.

5 star rating
Three of my friends and I went here last night and had a wonderful experience. Food and service were both excellent. The menu is very nice as it mixes sandwiches with more traditional entree selections. Two of us had Delmonico steaks, cooked perfectly, with choice of potato. The mashed potatoes are awesome! One of us ordered the double pork chops and also very moist and delicious. The appetizer insalada caprese is huge and also very nice. The fourth person ordered the reuben and claims it was “one of the best” he’s had around. Sweet potato fries are waffle cut and the shrimp coctail is generous and a nice spicy cocktail sauce. Will definately return. Excellent value.

5 star rating
The Tom Quick Inn is back open and running with the Lutfy’s. Chef Matt’s food is amazing. The Inn looks stunning! The staff is hospitable and efficient! I will be back again and again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment