Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Tom Quick Inn Milford PA Reviews

1.So excited the Tom Quick has life again!! Even though it was raining we opted to sit out on the porch.It was still very nice.I started with the chowder soup.It was very good.I I ordered the bourbon burger & i was not disappointed! Great flavor.My partner had a reuben and also was very happy with it.Great friendly service.

2.Was at the Tom Quick Inn on July 7 th 2011. The place has recently been reopened by the Lutfy family, who managed the place successfully for a long time. I can see why the place was awesome. I had clam chowder and a turkey club. The chowder was first rate, but the turkey club was truly the best i have ever had. I am so happy that there is a great place in Milford again. I 'll definitely will be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment